Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Can I Keep On Master Baking Like This? - Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Bread



So I have made better banana breads before. And this bread, texture wise, taste wise, was really nice. But I like my banana breads to have a banana flavor, and this just wasn't there. It also didn't have a super peanut buttery flavor either. It was like the two flavors just cancelled each other out, and you were left with a nice bread with chocolate chips. I would add way more banana to this bread the next time I make it (if I ever make it again, it might not make the cut at this rate - a girl has to get picky). The turbinado sugar sprinkled on the top was a really nice touch, I might incorporate that into other bread recipes. Just a special something that gave it some fun texture as well as taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment