Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I Am A Hot Momma When I Master Bake - Mexican Hot Chocolate Cookies with Dulce De Leche



In this photo, the dulce de leche looks like a tongue to me, like the cookie is licking its lips, that is how good it tastes. And seriously, what is not to like about this cookie? Chocolate? Good. Dulce De Leche? Good. Sandwich them together? Good. Add a little spice and cinnamon to the cookie? THE BEST!

Seriously, this cookie was a huge hit. The spice (cayenne pepper) gave it just enough kick. I will admit, I bought the dulce de leche, and next time I will try to make it from scratch. The chocolate was just right for me, I wouldn't have wanted it to be one of those overwhelming chocolate flavors. It would have overpowered the spice and the dulce de leche. Mmmmmmm, spicy, like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment