Tuesday, September 28, 2010

It's A Bake Off, It's A Bake Off!


So, my friend Mike decided to host a Bakeoff, or a Bakedown, or whatever you want to call it. Bottom line, the headliner was the Master Baker vs. the Fornicaker. Or the Master Baker vs. the Sauce. Whatever you call it, the end result was delicious. Delicious and totally insane. You are never meant to eat that amount of sugar in a single sitting.

You see those trophies on the table? Yep, those are the prizes for the baking. Pretty awesome. I went a bit over the top, and decided to contribute 5 different items, you got it, 5 baked goods. Overall, amazing goodies all around. I was a huge fan of the French Almond Apple Tart, and the Key Lime pie. The most creative and prettiest was by far the Chocolate Cake Volcano, which I am totally going to work on recreating. It was a great way to combine cake and ice cream. I'm a fan.

OK, details of what I made forthcoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment