Tuesday, September 28, 2010

OK, Enough Masterbaking Talk For Today - Chocolate, Coconut, and Almond Cookies (with Almond Joy pieces too!)


I enjoy a fun cookie, and this was it. I had recently purchased the Coconut M&Ms and the Almond Joy pieces, thinking I would find a creative way to use them in my baking. The Coconut M&Ms, not so much, they had a very artificial taste to them. But the Almond Joy pieces, wonderful. Then all I had to do was find the right cookie . . . almond coconut cookies with chocolate chips? Perfect. I liked this cookie a whole lot. Not the most creative, not the most out of this world cookie, but a solid cookie, a cookie you can stand behind. I really like almonds and coconut and chocolate, so it was a great way to bring all of the flavors together.

Enough posting for today, when you masterbake on the weekends, and then fly 8 hours on Mondays, you end up tired. Nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment