Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Baking for the Baby - Chocolate Surprise Cookies



My friend Deb is having a baby, which is what instigated this baking extravaganza this past weekend. I gave her a list of 12 or so cookies and bars to choose from, and these are the ones that got baked. Amongst them, this delectible cookie - a great soft chocolate cookie with a Rolo center, dipped in sugar and nuts, and drizzled with white chocolate. They turned out perfectly, I mean, as perfectly as they could. I don't think I would change anything about this recipe. 5 out of 5 stars. (A special shout out to my friend Jay Meyer who I believe made a similar cookie while we were working at Walgreens in 2006 or 2007)

1 comment:

  1. These were good but not my favorite. You did a good job of shipping them, they were soft and fresh when I got them

    ReplyDelete