Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Busy Weekend Baking Adventure - S'more Cookie Bars



I really had no idea how this cookie / bar was going to turn out. It was strange, you made this graham cracker cookie dough, press it into the bottom, then put down a layer of chocolate (hershey bar), and then an entire jar of Marshmallow Fluff, and then another layer of craham cracker dough. It ended up pretty darn amazing. Not exactly a S'more, but pretty darn close. And it looks as yummy as it tastes! 4.5 out of 5 stars.

2 comments:

  1. There probably won't be any other people posting about this one. As soon as I tried the first one, I set them aside (ok, yes I hid them). Definitely my favorite of the bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of this bar and it was tasty, but i think it would be better with more marshmellow and less graham cracker dough.

    ReplyDelete