Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sometimes Simple Master Baking Is The Best - Chewy Graham Cracker Butterscotch Cookie


I love butterscotch, it is maybe my most favorite flavor in a cookie. Or in any sweet . . . go out for ice cream, I want my sundae made with Hot Butterscotch. The butterscotch candies are wonderful, let's face it, butterscotch makes everything better. Alas, poor butterscotch, you lose out to chocolate and peanut butter all the time, hell, even caramel kicks your butt. But not here, not in my kitchen. You reign supreme. I love the way you make things taste better. Like these lovely cookies, made with mostly pulverized graham crackers than flour. Not too sweet, just the right amount of thickness, chewy on the inside, crispy on the outside. Could become a regular in the rotation . . .

1 comment: