Monday, February 1, 2010

Why Stop When It Feels So Right - Nutella Hazelnut Cookies



I have been burned by the Nutella cookie before. It seems like such a fantastic idea - yummy Nutella in cookie form. Yet the two times I have tried it before, the Nutella I could taste in the batter did not come thru in the cookie. So I hedged my bets this time, added more than the recipe called for, and thought this was it. I was going to have success. Sadly, while a good cookie, it wasn't great. It made a crispy cookie (and I am not a huge fan of the crispy cookie), which was pretty to look at, but just not inspiring in the taste category. I might give up on getting Nutella in my cookies and go for it in breads or cupcakes. I am tired of the disappointment.

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree on this one - a good, but not great cookie. The taste didn't pop through like the other cookies in this batch.

    ReplyDelete